Get Ready to Make More Confident Steps Forward.
Getting clear on what you want to do after high school can be daunting. That's why Foxcroft Academy's curriculum helps you explore post-secondary options before you graduate. With a high degree of personalization and over 150 courses to choose from, from Stagecraft and Coding, to Forensics, and Culinary Art, you're in charge of your academic track here.
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn
Courses That Think Outside The Box
Our focus for every student is one and the same, even though no two learning paths are alike. No matter what your style of learning is, our Mission Standards at Foxroft Academy have been created to help you become a:
- Clear and Effective Communicator who understands the attributes and techniques that positively impact constructing and conveying meaning for a variety of purposes and through a variety of modes.
- Creative and Practical Problem Solver who is skilled at selecting and applying a process of problem-solving to deepen understanding and determine whether redefining the goal is a better way of addressing a problem situation and continuing to consider other alternative solutions until one resonates as the best one.
- Self-Directed and Lifelong Learner who understands the importance of embracing and nurturing a growth mindset.
- Responsible and Involved Citizen who understands the interdependence within and across systems and brings to each situation the appropriate actions.
- Integrative and Informed Thinker who is skilled at using complex reasoning processes to make meaning.