Here are the latest employment opening at Foxcroft Academy
FULL AND PART TIME COOK/KITCHEN HELP
Foxcroft Academy is looking for full and part time motivated kitchen workers. Duties include
preparing and serving meals, keeping temperature charts, inventory tracking, and other
general kitchen duties and cleaning. Sanitation certification a plus.
These positions will include nights and weekends.
Interested candidates should submit letter of interest, resumé, and
three letters of recommendation to:
975 West Main Street
Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426
BUSINESS OFFICE ASSOCIATE
The Business Office Associate is responsible for payroll processing, assisting the Controller with accounts payable, and general ledger work. The Associate should be organized, detail oriented, confidential, self-motivated, able to multitask and willing to be a team player. Specific duties include:
· Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
· Preparing, reviewing, and entering new employment paperwork as well as meeting with new employees and assisting with initial questions regarding benefits
· Updates payroll records by entering changes to exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, addresses, and job title and department changes
· Time and attendance tracking provide employees with paid time off balances
· Maintain ACA Reporting
· W2 Distribution
· Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
· Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes
· Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
· Accurately prepare and process payroll
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Match invoices with packing slips or contract terms and purchase orders. Note and resolve discrepancies.
· Maintain vendor account master files.
· Entering requisition forms and processing purchase orders
· Prove invoice, code and submit for approval.
· Enter approved invoices for payment.
· Print checks and post-payment reports.
· Reconcile vendor statements.
· Maintain daily vendor relations.
· Processing credit cards monthly
· Process student bills for items not returned throughout the school year
· Verify Cafeteria daily sales
· Post cash receipts daily
· Post recurring monthly journal entries to Financial Edge
· Annual vehicle tag renewal process
· Assisting the Controller/CFO in all aspects of the finances of the Academy
· Maintain confidentiality in all regards to the aspects of the job
Applicants should send the application from our website, letter of interest, resume, and three letters of recommendation to pam.weatherbee@
Foxcroft Academy is an EOE.